View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar_Stanage View Post
1) are the turnaround times accurate? Economy says 45 -90 days, but then somewhere else it talks about "complete through date" which seems to mean it takes time just to make it into the system before the clock starts. Is this how it works? what is the backlog currently?
My last two submissions have been faster than advertised. They were both $15 value submissions, both modern. The one that arrived at PSA on 11/7 was shipped back on 12/28. The one that arrived at PSA on 11/28 is already in QA2 and likely to pop/ship this week.

Quote:
2) when PSA receives the package, do they at least acknowledge that they have the actual cards and confirm the list? I don't mind a long lag, but I at least want to know that they signed in my cards. I am not comfortable with my cards sitting for a month with simply a Post Office "delivered" confirmation.
I always get an email when the package arrives. "The list" of cards you submitted doesn't come until they get through research and ID. Then they make the list available and ask you to check it.

Quote:
3) If I have a stack of cards under $999 and a few more expensive, do I need to send separate submissions? the website price categories are based on card values, but it does not seem practical to have to make separate submissions.
I believe different price points you need to do different submissions, but you CAN ship multiple submissions to them in one package (there's an option to submit multiple together).

Good luck!