View Single Post
Old 03-05-2023, 10:41 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppcat View Post
LOL, so it is-I blew right past it!

I'm also curious how the 20/25 cent divide on the 59 Bazooka boxes that were originally issued with only 9 subjects might affect things.
Dave:

Since Howard said he has seen a Mays in both the 20 and 25 count boxes and Mays was part of the "common" originally issued 9 59 Bazooka's it appears they ( the 9) came in both boxes.

Looking at this uncut sheet of the 14 rare 59 Bazooka's it shows the 20 count box. So now the question becomes were these 14 rare ones issued on 25 count boxes?

https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...e?itemid=22318

Anyone have a photo of another uncut sheet or any full boxes of any of the cards on this sheet in a 25 count (white front) box?

Howard thinks they all come in both boxes. And he may be correct. But until we find a sheet or a full box with one of 14 rare cards in a 25 count box we won't know for sure. Time to get digging!

Or, if we could find (though insanely rare) one of the 14 cards with the tab at the bottom still attached with different language than that on one of the boxes on the sheet shown from REA. A L O N G shot i admit, and I doubt such a thing was printed. But if something like this would show up it would certainly point to a 25 count box for the 14 rare cards as well