McDougald
Morgan
Noren
Rizzuto
Robinson
Silvera
Skowron
Turley
That's a different photo pack set. They are approximately 6 inches by 8-3/4 inches. (The Action Photos discussed previously are 8-by-10 inches.) I have that set minus the Robinson photo. The first picture is the Mantle from that set.

There's also two Jay photo sets for 1956. One has 12 photos, the other is their World Series photo pack with the Dodgers, it has 50 photos (25 each team). The second photo is the Mantle from the 12 picture set and the third photo is the Mantle from the World Series set. The Mantles are pretty much identical.

Lastly, there's another set that I think is from 1956 but am not sure. It's called "Past and Present" and I think is from Jay's Publishing also. I've never seen a complete set to determine a complete list of photos which are included. I've picked up at least two partial sets, but the partial sets I've gotten have not included Mantle, Ford, or Carey. Otherwise, it's the identical Yankees list included with the World Series pack. And I'm not sure where the "Past" comes in besides the coaches. The fourth photo is the envelope for the set.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mantle 1956 Picture Pack photo.jpg (175.1 KB, 651 views)
File Type: jpg Mantle 1956 Jay Regular Team Set.jpg (186.6 KB, 656 views)
File Type: jpg Mantle 1956 Jay World Series Pack.jpg (184.1 KB, 646 views)
File Type: jpg Yankees Picture Pack Past and Present envelope.jpg (195.4 KB, 655 views)