View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 01:02 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
After reading this I am extra happy the kid did not get the record.

Bad sportsmanship to me.

https://l.smartnews.com/p-fG7Ld/i0uIUc

He is upset and feels cheated that he did not get a chance to play in that CBI tournament even though his team had a 14-19 record.

He feels he got cheated because the tournament did not select his team because of outside pressure.
Not a good look especially when it took him 144 games and 5 years to do what Pete did in 3 years and 88 games (and without the 3 point line).
He's on his own locally here in Detroit for sympathy after the pout fest. He's a very slightly above average player in a below average division. He played a ridiculous amount of games and it would be the equivalent of saying that all the best NFL players of all time were kickers as they are the composition of all the top scorers to actually care. Because they played 20+ years does not gift them a GOAT title.

It was a cute story, however I need no Barnum and Bailey sideshows in the history books.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.