View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 09:16 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Not justifying Rendon's conduct, but I am amazed at the number of men now who buy tickets to games and get as close to possible to players so they can to scream vile stuff at them. Really a huge problem with the NBA. What kind of grown man with a shred of decency and self-respect starts cussing out players, making comments about their ex-wife's and mother's sex lives, and screams such things in front of children? I mean c'mon. In the NBA there is going to be bad scenes eventually, as the fans are just too close to the players. Seems like a daily event now judging from clips I see on twitter. I'm not talking about the classic 'Hey so and so, you suck" "nice miss", "your a loser" etc. kinds of stuff that people have said forever. I'm talking the real vile stuff that is said deliberateluy trying to trigger a confrontation and someone's 15 minutes of fame. I mean anyone who needs to resort to insults about whose girlfiend or ex girlfiend or mother was performing which sex act on who should really be talking to a therapist or spiritual advisor of some kind and getting help. I'm embarassed for these people but they couldn't care less.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 04-04-2023 at 09:19 AM.