View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 11:45 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Not justifying Rendon's conduct, but I am amazed at the number of men now who buy tickets to games and get as close to possible to players so they can to scream vile stuff at them. Really a huge problem with the NBA. What kind of grown man with a shred of decency and self-respect starts cussing out players, making comments about their ex-wife's and mother's sex lives, and screams such things in front of children? I mean c'mon. In the NBA there is going to be bad scenes eventually, as the fans are just too close to the players. Seems like a daily event now judging from clips I see on twitter. I'm not talking about the classic 'Hey so and so, you suck" "nice miss", "your a loser" etc. kinds of stuff that people have said forever. I'm talking the real vile stuff that is said deliberateluy trying to trigger a confrontation and someone's 15 minutes of fame. I mean anyone who needs to resort to insults about whose girlfiend or ex girlfiend or mother was performing which sex act on who should really be talking to a therapist or spiritual advisor of some kind and getting help. I'm embarassed for these people but they couldn't care less.
right but no excuse for physical violence.

heck the guy that was proposing on field at dodger stadium...was trespassing but no excuse for that violent tackle...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 04-04-2023 at 11:46 AM.