View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 05:22 PM
Peter Spaeth

"I maintain that still to this day, even the majority of us that are tuned in to the trimming scandal lack an accurate understanding of just how massive this problem truly is. In the early years of PSA, I honestly believe that the bulk of their business came from a mob of trimmers. I also think they knew it, but just didn't care about it. As long as the cards "looked good" and were "close enough" in size, they were fine with taking their money. It was a hush-hush arrangement."

How ironic if true, and it probably is; ironic because PSA's original pitch was to protect collectors from card doctoring. LOL. A hobby built on the backs of card doctors and their enablers. Lovely. All the lies and pretense and bullshit from most of the industry leaders. Again LOL.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 04-10-2023 at 05:26 PM.