View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
Other posters have commented about inadequate communication from ebay when a card does not pass authentication, so it does seem like that part of the process could be improved. I've bought and sold dozens of cards since eBay started the authentications, and have never had one rejected, so I don't have the personal experience you do.

When PSA does their review of the slab, they are looking at the holder. They are supposed to make sure it is not a fake slab, or a re-sealed slab, or a slab with a phony label. If PSA rejects a slab because they think it is fake or tampered with or damaged, why would you still want it?

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
They will also reject the slab if the slab itself has a condition which was not described in the listing or title. Significant scratching, any crack, chips, etc. However, all of these can be resolved with a reslab (or freeing the card, as many on here enjoy), so it seems a bit overzealous.

Successful transactions with: t206kid, rootsearcher60, 36GoudeyMan, 53toppscollector, Scott L, horzverti, YazFenway08

Also on blowout! Same username.

Flippin my way to a PSA 1 Eddie Plank