View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 08:19 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbgcbrcb View Post
Have we completely forgotten about 1949 Bowman? Just as much of a Jackie rookie as 1949 Leaf, right? I get the preference for the ‘47, just sayin.
Even though it was a short time, the Bowman was released after the leaf and thus does not make the cut for me.

The Leaf does not also personally due to the several issues prior and I could care less about the profit driven creation of the Beckett RC mass market designation...first is first. And first in a major league Uni is the D302 Bond Portrait, not the Bond D305.

That's why I have owned that one and admittedly sold at the peak for a nice profit. I plan on upgrading at some point in the future.

Needless to say, I would vote D302. As time goes on, I think (in the same way that the Star 101 Jordan should) be the accepted RC and have more growth.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.