View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 04:22 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Yes. I do. Despite being a matchup of two teams that bring me no joy, the Stanley Cup playoffs, including the Finals, are easily my favorite sporting event to follow. Hell I watched 90% or so of that 4-overtime game between Carolina and Florida, a matchup I cared even less about than this one. I realize that is pretty strong evidence that I have no life, but hey, it is what it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim65 View Post
I'll watch, playoff hockey is better than any other sport to watch.
Nothing comes remotely close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
Hockey is my son's favorite sport - deep emotional connection - and we are all in. He lost the Kraken, I lost the Stars. So now he is rooting for Vegas and I'm rooting for the panthers. We will watch all the games.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
I was rooting for the Leafs, of course, then Edmonton then I moved onto Dallas.
I've always liked Vegas but I wanted Dallas this year, mainly due to Ty Dellandrea and Wyatt Johnston, but will be rooting for Vegas from here on in.

Should be a great series, I hope, especially the first game (maybe? Long layoff) as I'm sure each team will try to prove who is the toughest/meanest right out of the gate.

I don't much care for Tkachuk, despite him being a great player, so I'm eager to see someone stand him up or give back to him what he has been dishing out basically since the playoffs started. Same goes for Bennett too. Wouldn't bother me one bit if someone laid him out like he did to Slavin.

If Bob plays as well as he has, Vegas is definitely in tough, but hopefully they can get it done.

Last edited by irv; 06-02-2023 at 04:23 PM.