View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Tom Re.bert

A post from another member --Quote Sounds familiar. Last year I sent in three signed cards to PSA that I obtained myself at Spring Training about 25 years ago...all came back with questionable authenticity. There's not much that can be done at that point.it's your word against theirs. Waste of money indeed. another member submitted a Sparky Anderson he got in person PSA said questionable--

Your a idiot --just a warning to the readers, this guy is nuts--who said it was fake--who are you King Expert ?--Net 54 would be much better off without you!

This guy would buy the Brooklyn bridge for 100.00, then bitch because couldn't get a clear land title deed--this guy isn't a good asset here! --Why not just buy a Lebron on eBay--the collector that owns the card now, doesn't have a problem. TPG are a opinion--go get a booster Jab!

Wish I had a hundred more 1969 football Rack packs--for the readers here is a pack we opened to check the condition, they were sweet and gradable--and if you would have bought one, you would complain you only got 8 and 9's- why not get another hobby and bitch to them?

Last edited by Directly; 01-27-2024 at 06:14 AM.