View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 12:18 AM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
what are the dimensions? send into a comic book and magazine grader = CGC. they will likely grade it. Call them first.

personally, I'm always sad to see booklets graded because then you can't see the story.

Cool set!

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Appreciate the comments. When I stumbled across them in the BST, I jumped on them immediately.
A comic grading service crossed my mind (if I could find nothing else) but these are much smaller than what most comics are. I'm not a comic collector, but I know most are roughly the same size, so not really sure if they would grade these.
These might be smaller than what people unfamiliar with this issue realize.
They are only 3 inches wide, and roughly 4 and 1/8 inches tall. So they aren't too much bigger than a standard modern baseball card.

I too don't particularly like the idea of slabbing these, however leaving them where they can get damaged/unprotected I like even less.

If someone were willing to help, I could likely get pictures of each page, and send them to someone to archive them somewhere. That would be a good idea if someone would help.

The newer CSG company is a thought, but again I don't know how far they stray from more mainstream issues.

I personally have found zero evidence of any of these being slabbed authentic/graded.

If anyone else knows of any major grading company that will grade/slab these, I'd appreciate any insight.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.

Last edited by DJCollector1; 07-20-2023 at 12:33 AM.