View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 06:54 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
Back in 2019 I started a thread right here at Net 54 about the 2019 Topps Living card of Vladimir Guerrero Jr., who at the time had just made his Major League Debut. It had an officially announced print run of 27,749.

The reason I started the thread was because of something on the back that I found very amusing. Before I tell you what it is, let's see if you can spot it. Here's the image...

The card notes that he made his ML Debut 4/26/19, and his lifetime stats are as of 4/29/19. Lifetime stats: 3 games, 12 at bats. That's what I found so crazy. Particularly since this will be his only Topps Living Set card as long as he's with Toronto.

(Note: the last post in the thread I linked to was dated 5/21/19, over four years ago. I've linked to it primarily for historical, educational, archival and research purposes.)
Good point! It is a little weird with RC in this set. It's obviously a money grab.

Glad you posted and I hope your health is holding up.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo