View Single Post
Old 10-02-2023, 05:35 AM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
To reiterate...regarding my connection of the Brown LENOX cards to AB 460 (and UZIT) cards....it goes back to my discovery of the Mutually-Exclusive factor
of the 63 subjects in the 350/460 Series. I presented this phenomena on Net54 circa 2010. Since pictures speak louder than "1000 words", illustrated here
are the 63 subjects in their respective group.

Group A of the 350/460 series includes 35 subjects printed and issued with these four 460-type backs (circa..late 1910 > early 1911).

. . .
Factory #25 VA ......................... Factory#42 N.C.

Conversely, these 35 subjects were NOT PRINTED with.... AMERICAN BEAUTY 460....UZIT

Group A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group B

Group B of the 350/460 series includes 28 subjects printed and issued with these two 460-type backs (circa..Feb-Mar 1911).

Conversely, these 28 subjects were NOT PRINTED with.. SWEET CAPORAL 460 Factory 25.. SWEET CAPORAL 460 Factory 42.. red HINDU.. BROAD LEAF 460

Therefore, I maintain that the brown LENOX subjects were (accidently) being printed ONLY during American Lithograph's press run(s) of Group B T206's.

I have predicted correctly more than 12 brown LENOX cards since I came up with this theory.

Let us see how long my Batting Average will continue to remain "1.000"

TED Z

T206 Reference

With many assists from "modified scan" and "corrected typo".

Here's a brown Lenox from group A

Doyle.jpg

Doyle back.jpg