View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 12:31 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
IF NOT SO PATHETIC..ALMOST LAUGHABLE..I PAID THE BUY IT NOW IMMEDIATELY..and then after a couple of days with NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE SLLER HE CONTACTS ME AND SAYS HE WILL ONLY MAIL IF I RESPOND TO THAT EMAIL THAT NO MATTER WHAT...I WOULD NOT ASK TO RETURN THE ITEM. I RESPONDED THAT IF ANTIQUE & ORIGINAL AS YOU CLAIM OF COURSE I WOULD NOT RETURN IT BUT IF A REPRO I WOULD OBVIOUSLY RETURN IT. HE THEN CANCELLED THE TRANSACTION AND LIED TO EBAY AS PER THE REASON WHY!!!!!

Seller: nerdgold ()
Reply by nerdgold. Left within past month.
Please Note: we are not psychiatrist's. Therefore we are not qualified to deal with people who have a history of passive aggressive behavior and or other mental illnesses. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason whatsoever.
My own PSA for my auctions on BST: You are NOT required to wear a shirt or shoes in order to bid.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente