View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 10:35 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
I am very happy for the WS. No Houston, No LAD. Thank God! Texas has never won the WS, AZ hasn't won in 20+ years. Plus, the 2001 and the 2011 WS in which AZ & TX played are some of the best I've seen in my lifetime. I have high hopes they can create another classic.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
I'm also glad Texas put out Houston and is off to the WS. I like former Jay Marcus Semien so I'm real happy for him.

Last night I was really hoping for an Arizona win. Not because I dislike the Phillies, but rather I was hoping Gurriel and Moreno, who the Jay's traded away, would be able to rub it in Shapiro's and Atkin's faces, like they did.

Now, concerning the WS, I'm in a real pickle as, like I mentioned above, I'd love to see those 3 win a WS, but, of course, that isn't going to happen.
On paper, I'd say Texas should win but with Arizona now having a ton of confidence, who knows?

Regardless, I'm just real happy the 3 I mentioned, former Jays, are going to the big dance as it proves, once again, Shapiro and Atkin's should not be involved in anything to do with baseball.