View Single Post
Old 11-22-2023, 11:18 PM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Van Horn View Post
The obvious indications the dealer knew the cards were fake is he stated they weren't authentic and at the same time he was waiving his left hand over them. Satisfied? The cards then and now are fake. The ones we're on pace for in 2034 will be fake. No Nostradamus in this equation.
You still haven't answered the question as to whether he discussed the price markings and if so what was said. You also did not answer my question about your own observations-- are they complete fakes or just the backs? So to answer your question-- no, I am not satisfied. Is that all you got? You can say they're fake in each and every one of your posts-- put it in your signature block if you wish-- that doesn't make it so. Not even close.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 11-22-2023 at 11:18 PM.