View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 09:20 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

That's quite a bit to forget about. I know of a 12 step program.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
Aaron, that is an amazing item and wish I would have went for it when HA auctioned it. Well, all the boxes have been opened except my Mastro box as I’m enjoying the feeling of being a little boy, waiting on Christmas to arrive.

So, box 1 was a return from an AH of some framed items that they didn’t think would do so well…. No surprise I didn’t open it years ago. Box 2 was from Collectible Classics and had a nice message written on invoice from John Burke. In the box was a nice Christy Mathewson Police Gazette paper along with a Mordecai Brown and Johnny Evers memorabilia. Box 3, had a super nice panoramic picture of the Indy 500 race with all the cars lined up by wall. Box 4, was loaded from Hunt with some M114 and M113s along with a bunch of Time, Life and Tip Top magazines. Box 5, had a bunch of Harper Weekly’s, Leslie’s, London News Illistrated, and other supplements and premiums. Box 6, had a 1929 Chicago Cubs framed Chicago Cubs photo. Last box I really liked which had a long statue of the 1927 Yankees team in its original packaging and factory box. There are some other items like Mantle stuff, tickets, etc…. But that’s pretty much it.

Here, are the highlights of what was listed above. Will add the Mastro box when I decide to open including the Henry Yee deal which still needs to be found.