View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 07:54 AM
Gerry

Agree, here. I've bought a couple of packs from Anvil and only did so to enhance the display of cards and gift to some collector friends. They are additive to a tobacco card collection display. A great way to see and feel how these little pieces of art were delivered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
My daughter, who was in a quandary over what to get me for Christmas just past (what do you get someone who basically has everything?), got me 2 of yours, a Piedmont pack with reprint t205 Addie Joss inside, and a Polar Bear with reprint t205 Ty Cobb inside. The packs are stunning; it must take a lot of work to make them. I have genuine t205s of Addie Joss and Ty Cobb, which I treasure in my collection. At a glance, it's hard to tell the difference between them and the reprints. And that's fine for display. But up close you easily see and feel the difference easily. I think these really do add a neat touch to my collection, and a couple of people's heads nearly spun when I showed them until I told them they're not real, only for display!