Thread: Card UTubers
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 04:05 PM
Matt G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I guess there is no doubt they are here to stay and still proliferating, seemingly daily. Anyhow, I am, in no particular order, giving my top 4 that I, being addicted to the subject, tend to watch whenever possible.

1. Bluejacket 66 - Incredible knowledge on a full range of pre-war and post-war vintage. Not afraid to call out posers. Should smile once in a while... (Dave?).

2. Midlife - Greg is a nice regular guy who is all in on the hobby. Wish he focused a bit more on pre-war, but he is getting there.

3. Chasing - Mike, no doubt still basking in the Rangers' triumph. I like when he does his most valuable cards and seeing which cards have moved up or down. A good pulse on the marketplace.

4. Collector, investor, dealer - Even though Chris confesses that prewar is not his forte, I like his crisp professional delivery. I particularly enjoy the financial breakdown of major deals he has done over the years as well as some terrific stories, such as the time he and his sidekick bought a whole dealer's booth at a show.

Most of the other podcasters I just pass on by, except Sammy Thunder because he joined the Board. John
Agree with that list.

Mike is a fantastic guy having met him several times in person.

Grateful for all the folks putting out incredible card content!

Some other great ones, I know I’m missing several great channels.

-Leftyndv10
-Chris From Missouri
-Dead Guy Cardboard
-SammyThunder
-NufCedCards
-Those Back Pages
-Vintage Oddball Cards
-Dr. Becketts Podcast / YouTube Podcast

Recently have really enjoyed Mike & Chris “Showcase Showdown” episodes

M@tt G@lvin (formerly LarsHoneyToast)

T206 HOF'ers: 10/76

1956 Topps HOF’ers: 8/36