View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:59 PM

And here is where it gets really odd - I would have assumed all the traded cards were printing across one full (264 card) sheet.

However, we have these below each featuring 6 unique roses of basic cards, and 2 rows of unique traded cards printed 3 times.

So, either 1) there is a sheet out there with all 12 of these unique card rows and one additional sheet with 132 missing unique cards, or 2) there are two sheets out there - each with the 6 rows from one of these traded sheets plus an additional 6 rows of cards not seen on any of these sheets.

Either way, there remain 132 cards not accounted for across all 6 of these sheets.

What to we think the answers are? Does someone have other sheet images? Is it possible any base cards were either short- or over-printed to account for the traded cards?

And I know it generally received hobby wisdom, but since the 1976 pre-dates my collecting by a couple years - want to confirm that the traded cards didn't make their appearance until later in the summer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sheet May TR.jpg (220.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Sheet Brohamer TR.jpg (176.8 KB, 150 views)