View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 09:35 PM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Looks like you could pull it off (as part of a France trip) for anywhere from about $200 for the worst seats on Sunday on up to $4,000 to go deluxe for three days. I've been pondering a retirement present of a trip to Lyon anyway, so I might just figure out how to work that trip around a GP weekend and make the trip to Nice for the weekend. My wife can visit Nice, and I can catch the train into Monaco for the GP each day.

Or I could just buy more cards
That is much cheaper than I saw when I was messing around and just looking at the average cost of an F1 trip at each stop on the schedule. Monaco always looked more expensive than almost anywhere else on the schedule by several multiples.

My parents began taking me to local dirt track races when I was just a few months old, so all the bucket list trips that I have fulfilled in my life have been to dirt track races like the Knoxville (Iowa) Nationals for Sprint Cars, the Chili Bowl for Midgets in Oklahoma or to Quebec to see Northeast style Modified series races.

Last edited by Bored5000; 05-21-2024 at 09:36 PM.