View Single Post
Old 01-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Default Curious Ebay Option

Posted By: jay behrens

I won't let anyone bid if they have private feedback unless they let me see the feedback, just for reasons that Lee stated. I understand the legit reasons for doing it, but scum will use the system tot hier full advantage.

Unlike most people, I am not afraid to leave negative or nuetral feedback. Everyone is scared to death of retaliation, but out of all that I have left I only had one retaliate, and that was a card dealer in Florida that bought Walter Johson wire photo and then said I sold him a fake. I found out from friends that lived in his area that he had presold the wire photo to customer and then the customer back out of the deal after he found out that was a photo of Johnson in a Newark Bears uniform.

With feedback as high as most of ours, a few negatives are not going to hurt you. Most peole realize that there are people out there that you can never satisfy.

I like to sit outside, drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.