View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Default This no longer a joke

Posted By: Dr.Koos

And you're right. I paid $22K+ for these two Pro cards that I was lead to believe by members of this VERY BOARD were FAKE! That's a matter of public record as they were both essentially bought as a result of Ebay Auctions. I was also led to believe that Moser, VonDole, and company were the Devil's themselves, slabbing their own cards. To their credit, they DID tell me to ignore the women of the Board. I didn't listen to them. NOW, in retrospect, I wish that I had, because I fully believe the cards to be fine as they are THIRD PARTY GRADED. In AMERICA, If I wish to sell a graded card, as bought, I can! At least according to EBAY, who will stand behind me on this as I've been assured and will be expecting a renegging winner to make an example out of. I can buy a PSA graded card and resell it if I so choose. I can buy an SGC graded card and do likewise. AND, I can buy a Pro graded card and resell it if I choose to. The grading is OUT OF MY HANDS. It has been professionally graded and I accept the info and grade on the slab. I have described exactly what I see, to a TEE! On BOTH cards. YOU cannot dictate what company's graded slabs are allowable and NOT allowable on Ebay. Ebay is well aware of what you are doing here, make no mistake about it. These "demands" to end auctions you don't like. "You can't measure a card through a slab because the light refracts"....BULLS**T! And anyway, I don't even HAVE to measure it, anymore than if it was in another company's graded holder. It's THIRD PARTY GRADED. I don't have to describe ANYTHING if I didn't want to because the scan of the slab's grade and card within should speak for itself, anymore than I would have to describe a card in a PSA or SGC holder. My earlier beliefs were DEAD WRONG! I was caught up in your HYSTERIA over PRO cards. You want the auction ended? Either enact legislature to BAN the sale and purchase of Pro cards, or BUY Ebay and make your own VIGILANTE rules!!