View Single Post
Old 08-13-2002, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Default This no longer a joke

Posted By: Dr.Koos

..but I'll be god-damned if YOU'RE going to tell me that I can't reach into my pockets, WHEN I want to reach into them. And I was repeating in MY posts what I was hearing from everyone right after I bought the Mantle 2 years ago. Do you actually think that as a beginner that had NEVER bought a card before, graded or otherwise, the moment I purchased it, I became omni-present..know all, see all? BULL! I thought I was buying a legitimate card and two months later when I put it back up on Ebay in one of MY auctions, THAT'S when the emails came pouring in on the card being bad, and VonDole and company being crooks. I listened. I believed it. What the HELL did I know about cards at that point? NOTHING! Just what I was told. I blindly accepted it. I was stupid to do so. Ask PSA-cards (never mind..I know you fear Moser and Von-Dole, why?..I have no idea). I had MANY phone conversations with them. They told me to IGNORE y'all. But you were all squealing like stuck pigs (no pun intended, Dan) so loudly, THAT'S all I heard. The mob formed and dispensed THEIR laws and justice, just like you're trying to NOW. I listened once. No more. The card is third party graded. I didn't grade it. I prematurely passed judgement on it by adopting everyone's HYSTERIA over it. Now I'm awake.