View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Default Elliot! A BIG Thank You!

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

Elliot:

On this Halloween, a personal favorite holiday, I want to say THANK YOU for...well......this Board!

Lately, being back on the Board has been very fun, informative, enjoyable...something to look forward to again. The hostility and so forth of a while back has dissipated and this Board has returned to an extremely positive, friendly and very interactive atmosphere.

What a great spot this has become to talk over collecting, to voice concerns and warn one another about questionable trading/traders, to "brag" about our finds and great buys, to talk over who the greatest players really were (Christy! heh heh), and to give one another advice.

People here can argue and still respect each other; though, not always agreeing... And, that's as it should be...we're all different people with different experiences, histories and perspectives...

...with a shared love: vintage card collecting and the everything else about the hobby.

I've met some very cool people here, Elliot, and I credit that largely to this venue that we have here.

Thanks again, Bro. Happy Halloween to you and everyone here.

-dan