View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Default Experts, please have a look...

Posted By: Anonymous

First of all, thanks for the great info and assistance. I only found this board today or would have gotten involved (and saved myself some problems) sooner. I appreciate the tracking down of info on this seller.
As a side note, I do have the seller's phone # (calling herself Cecelia). When I called yesterday to ask about guaranty and insurance, the person hung up right away. I got the # from paypal if anyone wants it, let me know.
I've been collecting on and off for years and own 2 real (almost positive) 33 Goudey Ruths. However, I have not been looking for another until recently or watching this feldman character. Although in another twist I noticed today that I had bought a t206 reprint from him not too long ago. I remember seeing them for auction, thinking how real they looked and panicking that every t206 I had ever bought was a reprint. I bought one to compare to mine and fortunately they are pretty weak. Don't worry, I won't be listing it!
As for suing the guy, I am a lawyer (in Iowa, Wisc and CO) so that part is easy. The problem is that because I have not paid for it, I don't have any damages., unless he goes after my feedback rating.
Well, I will say my first day of posting here wasn't dull.