View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Default Buy/Sell/Trade for February

Posted By: scott brockelman

after a long and i am sure unnoticed hiatus from the board i am going to once again try to contribute a small piece of my mind(that is all i have really).

i am still actively looking for e107 breisch williams cards, i have a small want list, but will buy any in decent condition. i have dupes for sale or trade and will be very favorable with cards i need to complete the set.

also looking for t204 TTT's (they are not "ramly" TTT's to be totally correct, gonna have to talk to bob about that, but still called that). i need quite a few yet. will buy for cash or trade my t204 ramlys or TTT's. i have lots of graded cards(psa or sgc, don't want to discriminate) and raw cards available. again you show me a card i need and you'll be pleased with the deal. happy references available upon request.

i also need 1 m116 charlie smith to complete the set. and 2 T207's bauman & downey. show me the cards, i'll show you the money, i just can't count it out as fast as rosen, but i'll do it with a smile!

lastly i have begun a new pursuit, the W600 sporting life cabinets. i am buying almost any that you can come up with in decent condition. or will trade other cards. as most of you know i have an extensive amount of cards available for trade or sale and the better the item i am offered the deeper i will dig.

please email or reply with any questions or potential trades.

scott