View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 12:24 AM
Administrator

Default Forum appreciation thread!

Posted By: Lee Behrens

The obviuos big THANKS for to Elliott. I caught the tail end of the the Full Count board and that was ugly. This has been so much more reasonable. His nightly visits to the chatroom help to get to know him better along with everyone else that enters the chats. They are educational and sometimes really entertaining.

It is amazing how just by being a contributor to the board I am recognized by SGC, Mastro (Doug, he's been silent lately), and many other people I feel are important in this hobby, which I think is cool, and it certainly can't hurt anything that they know of you.

The best part is getting to know the "common" collectors like myself. I was able to meet and hang out with many in person at last years National and enjoyed that throughly. I encourage everyone that goes to the National to check in with Scott Brockleman, it was nice getiing to put names to faces whether they were collectors or dealers.

There is no better source of knowledge out there and I feel lucky to be a part of it.

Lee (bowlingshoegiverouterguy)