View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 03:23 AM
Administrator

Default GAI - What GRADE IS THIS?

Posted By: Anonymous

YOU:

An inability to spell correctly or construct coherent sentnces can sometimes be attributed to a literacy problem. I urge you to seek help if you need it. Former First Lady and car chaser Barbara Bush has been working tirelessly for years to battle illiteracy in this country. I beg you, don't let her effort be in vain.

ME: Please correct your spelling....you shouldn't have to look to hard.

correction...too hard...caught it before you.

IS THIS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO? SPELLING AND GRAMMAR? If so, I would get a "B" as compared to the majority here. Who Care's....such immaturity?! And I thought this was an "elite" group of collectors wanting to share information....and all you can come up with is correcting grammar and spelling? Correct your own group first...they need it much more so than myself.

OK...I really would like to go "in peace" without the little kid's games. Let it die, and I will be out of here.

IN CLOSING, PLEASE DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. THESE ARE THE STATEMENTS I LEAVE WITH.

1. IN MOST CASES, I would prefer to have a BVG graded card of the same grade as any other.

2. ALL GRADING COMPANIES MAKE MISTAKES

3. IT IS COMMON SENSE THAT DEALERS WON'T USE BVG AS THEIR REGULAR COMPANY TO SUBMIT TO. (COST IS HIGHER, GRADE MOST LIKELY WILL BE LOWER).

4. BECKETT HAS AN "EXTREMELY SMALL" MARKET SHARE OF VINTAGE.

5. BECKETT CARDS STATISCALLY SELL FOR MORE.

6. CASINGS HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH AND INFERIOR CARDS INSERTED.

7. CARDS ARE RESLABBED - AND WHATEVER REASON THAN MONETARY COULD THERE BE??

AND GET THIS......
I KNOW THAT MOST OF YOU DON'T CARE FOR BECKETT.

It doesn't hurt my feelings...I got a lot of private emails from some of the nice ones in this group, some very well respected high up individuals...and feel I can go in peace now....IF YOU LET ME without your childish attacks...stooping as low as grammar ...geesh...enjoy the hobby...that is what it is!