Thread: t206 opinion
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Administrator

Default t206 opinion

Posted By: 823dek 

Just hoping to get some input from some fellow and felee vintage folks. I saw a group of t206's that didnt open last night and I ended up emailing this guy and working out a deal for a small group of them. He said to me that he hoped that they didn't open as he really only needed to recoup about 5000.00 and had plenty of offers that would let him keep 50 or so plus and still he would get the money he needed.

I have not sent him any money of yet. He did send me some large scans and they look really nice but I wondered why they were not graded. If your trying to get the most out of your cards ( selling wise ) wouldn't most have them graded if they are pristine ? I like to give most people the benefit of the doubt , but ...hmmmm.

THE ITEM # 4129356191 also, he purchased a red Cobb w/ a Red Cross back and I told him right away that it was fake and he said well its only 200.00$. I also told him that the same guy he purchased that from had a fake Magie error card and as I was just about to tell the guy to pull that card , my phone rang, it was this guy Im talking about....I told him that the guy was also selling this fake Magie error card and he said he was going to take a chance and buy it and the kid ended up selling it to him for 50$....which of course is bologna, but after all this do these t206's look legit ? Thanks All from Dan Koteles