View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Administrator

Default Joe DiMaggio Gamer

Posted By: Dave

Thank you for reading my post about a vintage Joe DiMaggio gamed used baseball bat. I see most posts are about cards, packs, and musings so if this is off topic and you are not interested...sorry...and I will ask the moderator to erase this post. Hopefully this is read by a vintage bat expert. A reply about more information in regards to authentication and value would be appreciated.

Is PSA was a good place to turn in order to obtain a LOA / COA? Whom would you select? The decision has been made to list this item on eBay as soon as a LOA / COA is obtained. The bat could be made available to view in person in San Francisco at the Labor Day Tri Star card show. I took numerous digital images. The gentlemen in his 70s received this bat in person at a game above the dugout from the bat boy. I have no reason to doubt his story. This bat could really be special. I tried Google and other searches but came up empty. Any experts or expert advice?

Thank you.

Images can be seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60596&item=5120870393&rd=1