View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 01:52 PM
Administrator

Default The State of This Forum

Posted By: leon

I noticed that too. Maybe it's that not as many folks are always jazzed about memorabilia as they are cards? Maybe there is another memorabilia site that has all of the folks on it? It's hard to say. It only takes about 1 second to delete this whole forum but I won't do that unless that is what folks want. When this first got made there were a handful of folks that were very vocal, besides yourself, about wanting this forum. Once it got made most of those folks didn't post after the first week.....Anyway, it's not hurting anything though it's a little disappointing to see it not going very strong. The Post War Baseball side seems to be doing very well, on the other hand. I saw one poster post a glove question on the other Pre War side of cards and it only got a few responses. I felt like asking that person to post it over here but if I do that then I am risking him not getting an answer he was looking for. I am open to any suggestions...otherwise, it will just stay the way it is. At least there haven't been any arguments over here . best regards