View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Default 2nd June Pickup Thread

Posted By: Jerry Rucker

Hello Guys
First let me say I am a card collector but use to collect some memoralibilia. I had complete sets of baseball & Western Hartlands at one time among other bobbing heads and the like. But the last few years have strictly been into Pre-War cards. Anyway I was at the Tri-star show today and bought these 3 pennants, I just saw them and liked them. I found the small Yankee's pennants in the book , but like to know more about them. I think there from 1934. Anyway the bottom pennant I couldn't figure out if it was a baseball pennant or advertising Pennant for Juke Box or what. After a little searching seems it's an advertising pennant for one of the most sought after Baseball Pinball machines ever made. The playing field even had names of stars like Dizzy Dean on it. I'm including a link to the website of the Pinball machine, Please check it out as it looks like a masterpiece as the website says. Just thought I would share it with you.
Anymore info on the pennants would be helpful. The yankee penneants seem to be in very nice condition.
Link to Pinball Machine info
http://www.coinopamericana.com/37WS.htm

</p>