View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Administrator

Default 1st Annual Red Sox Yard Sale

Posted By: kg

right now i'm really po'd with the red sox. besides their poor customer service both before, during and after their september "seat sale" (which i wont even get into right now: i bought four seats from the seat sale as some of u may already know from my thread on the memorabilia forum). long story short, i received the email from them last wednesday regarding the yard sale which is this sunday (and another event, "Christmas at Fenway" on saturday). i registered for the event and expressed my desire to attend both events (i figured if i said i wanted to attend both events it would improve my chances of getting picked to attend one of them)--of course i wasnt chosen to attend either event: after already spending $1600 on two sets of seats, u would think they would have the smarts to automatically extend invitations to these events to the people who already spent a significant amount of money with them. i guess they dont want any more business from me and they would rather extend invitations to people who didnt buy any seats and who might attend the yard sale and only spend $100 on a brick (or perhaps buy nothing at all). i plan on calling them tomorrow and expressing my displeasure at their ridiculous random selection "process" and also telling them after spending $1600 on four plastic seats (that i still think are great even though i think they created alot of these "pairs" of seats by throwing random pieces together: go on ebay and look at some of the seat number combinations and u'll see what i'm talking about) i think i should be allowed to attend one of these events.

dave--did u buy any seats from the seat sale and did u register for the yard sale?? if so, did u get chosen to go??

leon--sorry if u find this post (and the thread itself) off-topic, but when i saw dave's post, i had to take the opportunity to vent!!