View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Default Advertising Pays Off

Posted By: leon

Ok Bruces....First of all I would like to state I don't think you are an idiot. I only think you act like one. To each his own on that and your feelings about me are probably similar....

1. You said you were looking (for a client) for T202's in PSA 6 or above. We had a really nice Matty in our auction and I emailed you about it. You never responded at all, which is your general rule and totally impolite, imo. I sent you an email saying that you could at least acknowledge the fact I was trying to help. That is called courtesy, which you have none of.

2.Here is the email you sent me on the Trader Speaks:

From: "Bruce Dorskind" <bdorskind@dorskindgroup.com>Add sender to Contacts To: leonl@flash.net
Leon

We will take all the issues of The Trader Speaks
for 1974, 1975 and 1977

Let us know the total- check will be mailed tomorrow"

I emailed you and said a few had been sold and I would be willing to work on the rest for you. You gave absolutely no response, again. You saying you would get back with me is an OUTRIGHT LIE, as far as I remember.

3.When I wanted to buy "a piece" from you a few years ago I offered a lower price then your asking price...which I generally do. You said your price was firm. I don't remember saying anything about me getting special favors as I run the board as that is not what I expect, at all. You had me overnight a bank check to you ....not a personal one but a bank one. I asked that you do the same with the card, upon receipt of payment. When I contacted you, you said you got the check and were on vacation. About a week, or more later, I ended up getting the card. That was ridiculous.

4. I have always said there should be no intereference in deals on the BST....and that is true. I have also said that benign comments by friends are no big deal. We don't want this place to get stale or over policed. Since your requests on the BST is where a lot of your idiocy takes place then I have no problem with the comments. I don't see them happening in too many other threads and they aren't interference in deals, from what I have seen.

warmest regards
leon