View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Default Nice gesture from GAI

Posted By: tbob

I would be remiss in not mentioning the emails I received from Stephen Rocchi at GAI today concerning my consternation at the treatment I received from GAI when my cards were lost by UPS. I won't go in to it, I am sure everyone is grimacing and has heard the whole story enough, but Steve was decent enough to call and then email me his apology for the way things were handled. UPS was at fault and admitted it, for losing the cards. GAI handled the claim and I was reimbursed and things concluded successfully after what I perceived to be an initial nonchalant attitude.
I appreciate Steve's followup and he offered a number of complimentary submissions which was generous and accepted. It was a nice gesture and I appreciate it.
If nothing else, maybe my ordeal has helped someone else down the road who submits cards to grading companies and relies on the different methods of card transmittal. If I can be of any help to anyone here in the future concerning any questions concerning problems they have had, please don't hesitate to contact me. The help and support I received from
fellow collectors on this board was magnificent and I'll be glad to pass it on.
Happy holidays everyone!
tbob