View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Default Newbies will be afraid to post or ask questions

Posted By: Little Lee

Hi All,

I hope it's just cabin fever or something, but I have noticed that the Newbies have been getting rapped on the knuckles for a lot of posts.

Their told they are off base for not having use the search function or asking something that's OT.

I myself have gone thru the archives and have use the search function and have end up with a ton of info to go thru, and 3/4 of it is of no help, so I gave up half way thru. And never find out the answer I was looking for.

But by doing this searching and going thru the whole archives, I have found a lot of OT subjects, that were started or carried on by the ones who of lately have been screaming foul, the loadest.

Right now I myself am realy afraid of asking any more questions on the open forum, and will search for someone on the forum I think can help me and contact them personaly by email, and if they answer their answer.

I think the reaction of the members on the forum will be scaring any new vintage card collector away, and back to all the modern cards coming out and a lost to the continuing on of hobby of vintage card collecting in general.

I will step down off the soap box now, and go back into hiding, before all the hit men arrive in town.

Little Lee

"Of all the things I lost in life, I miss my Mind the most" "Smith's Law, Murphy was and optimist"