View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Default Shipping multiples

Posted By: Judge Dred

I would definitely reduce the shipping charge on the person that won multiple auctions, especially since he won so many. I realize that it takes time and material to package the items but in this case it's only one box (not multiple bubble mailers which cost $ each). That's 22 less headaches to deal with. I'd probably consider dropping it to at least half what the auction description mentions for multiple wins.

On the other question - the person wasn't very nice about it. You could email the guy and ask why he charged you twice when he shipped the different items in the same package. Perhaps he didn't realize that he charged you for both (maybe not so likely but it's happened in the past). If he doesn't offer a refund I would just drop it and not provide any feedback for the purchases. Something to consider, it appears that this person has hit a nerve, now put yourself in the shoes of the person that just won 23 auctions from you. I bet they'd appreciate the break in shipping cost. One other thing, did you ask the person that shipped both cards to you whether or not they offered reduced shipping charges on multiple won lots?