View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Default lawsuit against psa for 10.5 million awarded to........

Posted By: Bottom of the Ninth

I have always stayed as far away from autographs and memorabilia. I know my signature changes from day to day so how can someone actually authenticate something that is known to vary as much as a signature? There are other issues as well that raise questions as to authenticity of memorabilia but that's for another discussion. I do not know Miller's reputation but I do not hold any of those who authenticate autographs and memorabilia as experts. Just not sure it is really possible to be an expert in that field but I may be totally ignorant.

Another suit in which CU has been found negligent and the public is still left holding the bag. Based on recent court proceedings it would seem that CU's actions have harmed the reputations of certain individuals. Earlier this year it was Real Legends with regards to the WIWAG debacle and now this. I am glad these folks are being made whole if they were truly injured but what about the collectors who have WIWAGed cards and now the thousands of lucky owners who have Miller LOA's for items he is alleging he never saw?