View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Default Fishy Super Bowl?...

Posted By: jay behrens

You can complain all you want about the refs keeping the Seahawks out of the endzone, but the Seahawks didn't do their part in keeping the Steelers out of the endzone. I didn't see the refs making blocks for Pitt so they couls score and don't recall any pass interference penalties that set up the ball near the endzone for Pitt. Seattle's kicker also didn't help their cause by missing a few FGs.

I could have cared less who won the game, I was mainly watching the coomercials and playing QB1 on NTN. This is a game where you guessed what the play was going to be and competed against other people around the coutnry. I ended up 33rd in the country. Not sure if I won anything, but they showed the top 50 scores and you usually are a prize winner if you see your name on the leader board.

The commercials were deffinately not up to par. The only ones that really stuck out were the Ameriprise "Don't Judge too Quickly" ads and the streaking sheep. The Dove ad was a nice change of pace. Not often you see an ad with a truely relevent social message during this event.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.