View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Default This is a weak 6, right?

Posted By: T206Collector

1) I continue to denegrate the card because I like PSA pile-ons. Find me a good thread about PSA pile-ons, or better yet, let me start one, and I'm all in. I have dozens of scans to add to the mix, and if you'd like to send me some more, please send them to -- pmifsud3d@gmail.com

I'll take the SGC mess-ups, too, by the way, but no one seems to have any of those.

[Oh, Paul, your pro-SGC act is getting so tired. Would you mind shutting up, I still have some cards graded by PSA that I'd like to sell for ridiculous amounts of money, and if you don't shut up, someone might start to believe you that PSA is not a particularly good grading company.]

2) I suspect a PSA 6 would sell from $3,500 to $4,000. And while I did not technically answer that question, I answered the response, which is, "Well, Paul, the PSA 6 sold for a 5, so therefore the market took into account the problems with the card and adjusted accordingly." My response is, well, no, if it was a 5, I wouldn't have pointed out the problems with the card that I believe make it a 2, 3 or 4 -- depending on what the card would reveal in person. I wasn't being nebulous, I was anticipating the follow-up response to --

"Might the original poster opine for us what he beiieves a "true" PSA 6 should bring?"

-- the only purpose behind this question was to point out that, in his opinion, the market had adjusted for the perceived issues with the card. It was hardly a fact-finding question, but instead a question designed to strengthen the argument made in the post in which the question was posed.

Anyway, in short --

SGC rules
PSA 6 Matty -- about $3,500+