View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Administrator

Default a couple t206's that ended on ebay last night

Posted By: Paul Moss

I had a PSA 2 sell a couple of months ago for 2030.00.......... mentioned for the record.

I do not end auctions early. Doesn't stop them trying though.

When are card collectors going to get a grip on reality and quit the chiseling business by waiting until the last 10 seconds of an auction before bidding?

"Well I might get run up.......", listen Nimrods, it's going to happen anyway, God forbid you should actually pay a market price for the card. Waiting until the last few seconds only encourages people that were on the fence to jump in and attempt to rip.

"Well I was going to bid X dollars" well you didn't....you placed a bid, it wasn't enough, should have bid your max.......end of discussion.

Recently, after communicating and trading emails with a potential bidder on a vintage item that he HAD to have, I told him to get his bid in. Did he? Ohhhhh nooooooo, another last minute Johnnie, his power went out a couple of minutes before the lot closed, and of course he was out of the game. He then has the audacity to offer me $500 to "lose" the card for the winning bidder and sell to him instead.

Games, games, games