View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 03:18 AM
Administrator

Default Board member on fox news last night ??? very O/T

Posted By: Ryan Christoff

Jeff,

I was sure you were joking, but my search for a smiley face emoticon in your post has, like Al Capone's vaults, shockingly turned up nothing. This left me a bit concerned for the future of our nation, so I was hoping you could clarify what qualifies as "young people" today?

If "young people" are really watching O'Reilly, I would suggest that perhpas the most likely scenario would be that a marijuana-induced remote control malfunction has left their television on Fox when they were searching for The Colbert Report and they were too stoned to realize that Stephen Colbert wears glasses. Maybe they were watching the playoffs on Fox, then switched to Comedy Central, then accidentaly hit the "last channel" button without realizing it. I can definitely see the appeal of watching Bill O'Reilly if you think his show is tongue-in-cheek political satire dripping with yummy irony. Especially if you're high! Doritos and Bill O'Reilly: Curing the munchies of America's youth since 1996!

But really, I think you're probably just taking a jab at Olbermann, so I hereby pronounce you today's net54 Worst...Person...In The World!

-Ryan

P.S. Insert smiley face somewhere above. Wherever would offend you the least.