View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Default Next Steps Begin 6AM Tomorrow

Posted By: DJ

I agree with Frank.

While this is all fascinating, Jim, your "witch hunt" to get the truth has turned the "Kelly and Regis Show" into "Nightline" by simply dominating the VBC Forum to a point of where it's focus is basically on your project, which does have some great value and I'm in no means attacking you, but too much is too much. But do you have to dominate this Forum to a point of where it's unreadable to those who care little about this subject?

Also, you expect honest answers from people, but don't you find it a tad ironic that some brand new Yahoo account posters who have lurked 2-3+ years (JimNewmanPSAguy, Solomon...) are suddenly active on this post and agreeing with you with very similar writing styles? Hmmm. Are you them Jim? It's all about honesty and answers here, remember?

I know what your response will be toward me Jim, same as Frank's and I think I will simply take a month off from the VBC Forum and hope that when I return, we can return to the old and talk about the joy of collecting.

Just my two cents...but to be honest with you Jim, none of the answers so far have surprised me. Whenever there is easy money to be made, there is a line. This is why high grade cards have never really interested me. Some of the answers have disappointed me from certain individuals as well.

Good luck with your project. I mean it.

DJ