View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Default Board activity as of late

Posted By: JK

I am not a high grade collector. Nor do I really care deep down if one of my sgc 50 cards has had a pencil mark erased or a wrinkle taken out if it is something that will never come back (big if, I know). Nevertheless, I appreciate what Jim is trying to do. I'd like to have a little more faith that all of the cards Im buying are not altered in some way or another.

As I mentioned in a previous thread I have a much bigger problem with Frank and Ted continually bashing us collectors who like graded cards. How arrogant to assume that we know less or appreciate the hobby less because we collect graded cards. I am also knowlegeable about the issues I collect (and will learn about those I dont before I do). If Frank and Ted spent more time trying to share their professed knowledge rather than berating those of us who collect graded cards we would all be better off. As I asked in another post, if we are supposed to be here to share knowledge, why is it, Frank and Ted, that neither of you even bothered to respond to Al C's post regarding (I believe) T207 card backs that he discussed in another one of Jim's threads? Once again, I respect Franks and Ted's position on graded cards even if I dont share it. But I really dont need to hear about it anymore.