View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Default Board activity as of late

Posted By: PC

Been gone for a while, but I see Frank and Ted are spreading their cheer again. And for the record, I also agree completely with Jim's and Josh's assessment of their behavior. Not sure what their problem is, but I got tired of reading Frank's insults and even more tired of Ted's aggressive posts and endless self-aggrandizement, so I stopped participating on the main board and have been generally skipping past most threads on my way to the BST.

I agree completely with what Jim is trying to do, and I commend him for doing it (I also commend the auctioneers for participating). This is stating the obvious -- Jim is one of the premier collectors among us, and if he has concerns with the hobby (in general) and his collection (in particular) then I want to hear about it. To be honest, I've personally read enough about Piedmont and Sovereign backs ... I already knew there were a lot of them. But the conversation among the auctioneers and bigtime collectors like Jim, Hal, Leon, Jeff and Barry is just starting, and this is a unique opportunity for the rest of us to listen in. Keep it coming guys, because all of it helps the hobby.