View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Default William Bustos, Whittier, CA - eBay: callofduty2005 AVOID AVOID AVOID

Posted By: DR

http://www.collectabit.com/paperloss>

Joann,

Thanks for the reply. I am actually talking about (2) different card purchases and not the same transaction from WILLAIM BUSTOS. The other T206 is pictured above. It was listed without any comments and has (2) large paper loss spots on the back. callofduty2005 is selling cards with paper loss, writing and creases. The only problem is the low resolution scans HIDE the damage and the seller does not list or mention ANY flaws (OR claims no flaws when flaws exists and refuses to accept refunds). When the seller does grant a refund, in rare cases, the process is VERY difficult, the buyer pays for shipping both ways, and the seller makes a huge stink. This is crazy when it is obvious callofduty2005 is cheating people. I am posting to prevent board members from ending up getting taken by this fraudulent seller. You mentioned making an assumption. I made an assumption based on the listing description and CONTRACT. To me, this is not an assumption but statement of fact by the seller. If this statement of fact was not made, I would have requested high resolution scans before purchasing the card for obvious reasons. Once again, this is NOT a PSA, SGC, GAI debate. It is to point out fraudulent business practices. I feel this is an important message because the cards for sale are what board members are buying daily.

Thank you.

David