View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Default beware of scammer --george kritko

Posted By: pat

be advised that thru various email accounts and thru the private messeging system on the collectors universe boards, george kritko (eyelashx21108) attempted to scam me by hitting some buys i had on here. he copied pics from ended auctions on ebay from dave and adams and amunsoncubby and offered as his own. i didnt notice the cert # matching until after paypal pmt was sent. he uses the following email addresses:
skaboo2@yahoo.com
kritko@hotmail.com
eyelashx21108@gmail.com
toyashi@gmail.com
anaheimangels02wschamps@gmail.com
dsallen830@yahoo.com

the name ian palmer popped up in this mess also but i havent placed him yet. i am guess a co-conspirator. anyway, i am going to have some fun with this jerkoff as i am extremely well connected. and i have absolutely nothing better to do than to try to nai this scammer. although he has refunded me, i simply will not stop until satisfied. i just wanted to warn everyone on here to be extra careful with who you deal with. i have been contacted by other cu members that he has been hitting their buys for vintage cards as well. i dont know if he is a member here or not. if anyone has any info like a phone number of address, that would help. i started a thread under the sportscards section over there to make everyone aware as well. my user name over there is cohocorp.