View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Administrator

Default Philly show this weekend

Posted By: Kevin Cummings

Barry:

I'm afraid you are right, at least as far as pre-war is concerned. There are shiny shows every weekend if you want to go, but there are no shows that specialize in pre-war.

Frank Keetz used to run pre-war shows up in the Albany area (the last few at the Polish-American Club. I didn't think twice about riding two hours to them because I knew I'd find something I could use. Anyone know what happened to them?

I do love the lunch-time convocation at Reading, but truth be told I shoot emails to just about everyone I would have talked to anyway and it doesn't cost me $40 in gasoline.

Mike:

Being in the publishing business, I did want to chat with you about Aralia Press and as well your rating in ratemyprofessors.com. You sound like just the kind of prof I wanted when I was in college:

"ABSOLUTE NICEST MAN!!! His class is easy and SUPER fun!! If you want an easy A and a good time, TAKE MIKE!! Even if you're not an English major, take his class. You won't regret it!! (Plus he's got the hook up on internships)"

Kevin